Ludum Dare » Choo Choo
Link to LD37 Entry
Build tracks and direct trains to transport snacks and supplies around the livingroom.
Use the buttons in the lower left to select construction of track, stations or trains.
- Left click (and drag for track) to build.
- Right click (and drag for track) to remove.
- While building track, right click to cancel.
- While removing track, left click to cancel.
Click and drag on the background to move the view.
After building a train, use the buttons in the upper left for manual control. Click on a station icon for automatic navigation. Trains will load/unload passengers automatically when arriving at a station via automatic control. Click the current station if arriving via manual control.
Use the colored buttons to select between multiple trains.
Created for Ludum Dare Compo 37 - One Room by Anton Mårtensson aka spacewarp aka farpoke
- Language: Literate Coffescript
- Framework: Phaser
- Libraries: Lodash
- IDE: WebStorm
- Graphics: PyxelEdit
- Audio: SunVox + Adobe Audition
- Fonts: Consolas/Playball (via Google Webfonts) + Font Awesome
Additional motivation and entertainment: Quill18