Ludum Dare » Tenants
Entry for Ludum Dare 40 Compo (theme "The more you have, the worse it is"). See entry here or play it here:
Try to house as many tenants as possible by building apartments that meet their demands
Controls and Gameplay
The tutorial quickly explains the basics but was quite literally made last minute (#LDJAM).
- Click the icons in the bottom left to select what block to build and click where you want it placed.
- Note though that you cannot remove blocks.
- Elevators must be built on top of each other to function properly.
- Blocks can be build edge to edge (e.g. see top right of screenshot/cover image).
- Prospective tenants are shown in the top left. Hover to view their demands and drag to an apartment to house them there.
- The icons in the bottom right are various information overlays that can give you some information about your construction.
- You can rotate the view by dragging the background with the left mouse button, or by dragging anywhere with the middle or right mouse buttons.
- You can switch floors up/down with the mouse wheel or the buttons in the top right (scrolling should no longer interfere with the browser window).
Created for the Ludum Dare 40 Compo by Anton Mårtensson aka spacewarp aka farpoke.
- Engine: Three.js
- Additional Libraries: Lodash, gulp, webpack & Co
- Editor: WebStorm
- Graphics: Photoshop CC + FontAwesome
- Font: Patrick Hand (via Google Webfonts)
- No time for audio this time :/
- Girlfriend <3
- Prevent browser window from scrolling when mouse is over the game.
I had some fun setting up a basic scoreboard last LD, so I did it again. This isn't part of the Ludum Dare, just an extra bit here on this server.